Monday, February 22, 2010

What is a good vitamin for hair growth?

I have alopecia and I wanted to know what kind of vitamin will help me grow my hair or a shampoo.What is a good vitamin for hair growth?
you are in luck. I am a hairstylist and what I use for my mother is Re-Gro and Hairfinity Vitamins.





They are amazing and her hair has grown significantly.





I will include the links below


(Psst... I have added an additional link. When you go to this site, type in lace wigs (this is not meant to be an insult, I am just offering you an option. Please do not be offended by this.)





Hope this helps!What is a good vitamin for hair growth?
Prenatal Vitamins. It makes your hair and nails grow. They are for pregnant woman but I take them and after about 2 weeks, it will grow a lot!
Try vitamin E...it worked for me and there is a supplementary pill called AG-Pro. It works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment