Saturday, February 20, 2010

How long will it take for vitamins for hair growth to start working and til I will notice?

I am not taking capsules just for that, I am just getting A LOT of more vitamins in my diet naturally now, and I was wondering how long til I will notice, or will it acutally start to work? any info will help! Thank you!How long will it take for vitamins for hair growth to start working and til I will notice?
Well the body is meant to gradually heal and grow so even with the vitamins it will be a while until you see results but it would be fster than it growing on its own. Also to make it grow faster you should cut hte tips of your hair off. It makes it grow faster too.


P.S. Peoples hair grow at different ratesHow long will it take for vitamins for hair growth to start working and til I will notice?
i tried them, but eventually i gave up because i did not notice the difference. So if they do work, they take time that i was not willing o wait. However one things that has worked for me, is massaging my scalp daily in a circular motion and brading my hair at night. I never use a blow dryer and i only use my straightner once a week. And frim December till now ive noticed a huge difference in my hair. So try that good luck. Oh also Garnier fructis the dark blue label the one that is for hard to grow hair works.
Vitamins don't do anything for hair growth. It's been proven, There is no way possible for anything to increase hair growth. Hair grows how it grows.
Vitamins don;t help at all.





In SOME people hormones will help, but it is not guaranteed.
2 months but try not to use to many chemicals in ur hair
1-2 months.


but you also need to stay away from heat [straighteners, blowdryers]

No comments:

Post a Comment