Monday, February 22, 2010

Flintstone vitamins vs. prental vitamins for hair growth?

I recently got a hair cut and the person screwed it all up and it's now too short. But in her defense, I did have way too many dead and split ends. So now I stopped using all heat on my hair and let it go natural, I have also researched a lot about hair growth and found that I shouldn't use shampoo with any type of Ammonium in it. And then I also came across how prental vitamins help with hair growth and have researched for hours about it and have found that it would just be too risky with so much folic acid and iron. But I've also found that when pregnant women have trouble with prental vitamins their doctor says to take two Flintstones. So to my questions:





**Will I still have hair growth taking Flintstones?


Is taking two Flintstones safe?





And any other information about hair growth in general would be amazing! Thank you so much!Flintstone vitamins vs. prental vitamins for hair growth?
I know that many people get sick from prenatal vitamins because of all the extra iron.





Taking regular multivitamins daily (like the Flinstones) will help.


You should also take a fishoil pill because the fatty amino acids help with hair strenght, and you can also take Biotin which is a B complex vitamin that helps healthy hair growth.





No matter what you take, it will take time. Your hair isn't going to grow super long super fast, but the vitamins will help it grow, and grow healthy, shiny, and strong.Flintstone vitamins vs. prental vitamins for hair growth?
if you want your hair to grow try taking fish oil.
prenatals are the best.
fish oils

No comments:

Post a Comment