Saturday, February 20, 2010

What do you think about taking prenatal vitamins for hair growth?

I take them for that reason. And they do work. I lost a lot of hair due to thyroid issues. I started taking the prenatal vitamines and my hair is back and stronger than it was before the thyroid issues. If you take them as directed, they can't hurt you. It's the folic acid in the prenatals that helps the hair and nails grow.What do you think about taking prenatal vitamins for hair growth?
I've been taking prenatal vitamins for my hair for the past few months now. I've noticed that my hair has grown quickly and that it doesn't shed as much as it use to. Another thing I noticed was that my nails grew longer and stronger and they look fantastic! So I would reccomend the use of Prenatal vitamins for hair growth. I mean its natural and it won't hurt you just help you. All they are are extra stimulates and vitamins.








* By the way, prenatal vitamins don't get you pregnant or highten the risk of pregnancy.What do you think about taking prenatal vitamins for hair growth?
It does help, but you have to be cautious of getting an overdose of some vitamins.
I feel that ever body can't take prenatal vitamins. A few friends stayed nausea after taking the vitamins and one became pregnant and hid it from her mother.





The only safe remedy is just to message the scalp, hairline, and temple areas with the balls of your fingers. This will help the blood circulate, which stimulates the hair follicles, which promotes hair growth. While messaging the scalp use an hair dressing that contains natural herbs and vitamins and minerals.
i think is fine im going to take them
I think prenatal vitamins are a GREAT option for hair growth.


Not only are they good for you hair, but also your nails, skin, and whole body.





Actually, I'm thinking about starting to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment