Monday, February 22, 2010

Garlic Pills stops hair from shedding/breaking? Vitamins for hair growth?

I'm just trying to find out more about this. I'm trying to grow my hair very logn with vitamins/multivitamins. I currently just take a multivitamin with a B12. Are there others I should take? I like biotin, but it gave me a lot of pimples. I would like to continue taking them if I can stop the pimples from occuring this time around. Is there something I can do while taking them to prevent the pimples from coming? I heard you can take it vit vitamin c and you won't get any, is this true? Garlic Pills stops hair from shedding/breaking? Vitamins for hair growth?
I would get off of the multivitamin and switch to a prenatal vitamin... even if you aren't pregnant.





I'm not pregnant and I take them... my hair and nails grow like weeds. Garlic Pills stops hair from shedding/breaking? Vitamins for hair growth?
Try ...


Vitamin E or Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex vitamins.





Both work very well.


I stopped taking vitamin e after i started taking the nioxin vitamins, and I have totally noticed a difference in how healthy my hair, skin and nails are. My hair has grown at a more rapid pace too. It takes a few weeks to start noticing a difference, but well worth it!


I've also heard that prenatal vitamins are great for skin, hair and nails too.

No comments:

Post a Comment