Saturday, February 20, 2010

Did Biotin vitamins (for hair growth) work for YOU?

I recently got a short haircut and I want to grow my hair out again. How long until I see results? ( I KNOW hair grows only 1/2 inch a month...but I'm desperate!


And what else can I do to make my hair grow longer?





And I'm not going to start taking prenatal vitamins, seeing as how I'm only a teenager and not pregnant and they may be dangerous for my health.Did Biotin vitamins (for hair growth) work for YOU?
No. It makes it look like your hair is growing faster because it's making it thicker therefor giving it a larger appearance but it's not going to make your hair grow faster.


I've tried it and took them for about 8 months. Made my hair healthier but didn't make it grow faster.


Nothing makes your hair grow faster, your hair has grown at the same rate it has since you were born and will continue to do so until the day you die.Did Biotin vitamins (for hair growth) work for YOU?
Vitamins, biotin, whatever does not work. Patience, my friend, remember is a virtue. Hair grows between 8-12 inches a year and is a predetermined individual rate influenced by heredity ONLY. At least you are smart enough to know that taking prenatal vitamin are dangerous...unfortunately many have taken them with toxic results.
biotin is great but it takes awhile to work! it takes like 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment