Monday, February 22, 2010

Vitamins for hair growth?????????

i recently cut my hair....short. and i want my long hair bacK!!!!! is there vitamin's or cream or something i can use to make my hair grow????Vitamins for hair growth?????????
Biotin works...as a suppliment. Or a shapoo called Nioxon ..Its for men going bald..I started losing my hair because of nutrition reasons and this helped a lot..to thicken stimulate and grow Vitamins for hair growth?????????
Time.......but iron is good for your hair
some birth controls help
Omega 3-6-9 and a couple teaspoons of Silica gel a day can help get your hair in good condition to grow. Plus cut back on trims a little get one every 4-8 weeks.
Try a Kelp supplement. It worked for me. But it only works for about three months and then your body gets used to it, so you have to take a break and start back again.
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment