Monday, February 22, 2010

Any good vitamins for hair growth?

You can take prenatal vitamins, I have heard they will make your hair and nails grow much faster.Any good vitamins for hair growth?
You dont need vitamins just eat alot of food w/ protien in it,like eggs, peanuts, meat etc....or get extensions.Any good vitamins for hair growth?
vitamin E
vitamin B helps alot also try not to use any chemicals. I lost my hair last year due to chemotherapy and after a year, my hair is down to my shoulders already.
Vitamin E, B and Folic Acid for healthy hair growth. I don't know how much it really helps with growth - but I would guess that healthy hair grows better. Prenatal vitamins have a high dose of those vitamins - I heard it works.
for real... pre natal vitamins work wonders
... and vitamin B
vitamin b or take take beta carotene tablets
Vitamins for hair growth


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment