Monday, February 22, 2010

Vitamin for Hair Growth?

Is there a vitamin that I can take so that my hair grows and it becomes thicker. Recently, my hair has been breaking very easily and like falling out. It is not obvious and I'm not like balding or anything its just im worried that my hair is going to become really thin which is a problem because my hair has always been very thick and healthy. If you can just tell me a certain vitamin or supplement that I can take to get more hair folecules and my hair growing a lot more and also if there is a specific type of shampoo I can use to help increase the thickness of my hair and stop my hair from falling out. Thanks ;)Vitamin for Hair Growth?
Hello, there may be a problem if your hair is suddenly falling out. It could be a serious health problem, or something less serious like stress or lack of hair care. Please make sure you are healthy!





Anyways, vitamins are a great way to grow your hair. Not only is it great for your hair, it is also great for your body, skin, and nails. I would recommend taking a daily multivitamin with 100% daily nutrients. In addition, take a hair vitamin ( i recommend GNC Ultranourish hair, it works great!). In addition, flaxseed oil and protein are two other important nutrients needed to increase hair growth. You may also want to look in to increasing the amount of MSM, silica, and biotin you take daily outside of your multivitamin and hair vitamin. Here's a guide on what to take and how much:





http://www.ehow.com/how_5573750_use-vita鈥?/a>





Hope that helps!
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment