Monday, February 22, 2010

Has anyone taken the hairfinity vitamins for hair growth?if so please HELP!?

if u do know what these hairfinity vitamines are then u seen them %26amp; kno what they look like right! I ordered some and they came for me like a month ago but I haven't taken them yet because I actually dnt kno how? there capsules and u just chug them down with water like anyother vitamine right, or do you have to open them or something because hey have this kind of covering over them? ive never taken vitmines as big as these im not use to this...%26amp; so can someone help me if u have taken the hairfinity vitmines before....how did u take these vitamines? :)Has anyone taken the hairfinity vitamins for hair growth?if so please HELP!?
You take the vitamins like you would aspirin or any other vitamin. (Its just an encapsulated vitamin) There are, or use to be, sinus pills that looked the same way. So its best to take both at the same time and NOT split the pills. (one in the a.m. and another later in the day)





I've been using HairFinity Vitamins since Nov 8, 2009 and I don't see any difference in my hair growth. (I wear my hair in braids so I would notice the amount of growth).





Good Luck with your Hair Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment