Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are the best vitamins for hair growth?

If you have taken vitamins for hair growth, or just regular vitamins that made your hair grow. I'm looking for people that have actually taken these Vitamins, and that have really worked for them. If you haven't taken Vitamins but used some sort of product on your hair that did wonders in hair growth, and keeping healthy hair, then let me know about that too!! Thank you!What are the best vitamins for hair growth?
biotin works good


and take a multivitamin with that.





trust me my hair grows 1.5 in each month =)





also i have heard that Protein Treatments and


Moisturizing Treatments work good too.





sea kelp, too, ive heard works really good


(its a vitamin) but after like 6 months it stops working








hope this helps =]What are the best vitamins for hair growth?
Hair grows between 1/4 and 1/2 inch per month, but can be increased to 1 inch per month. The biggest thing is treating your hair right so that I grows optimally fast. I recommend following these tips: http://www.ehow.com/how_2277187_hair-gro鈥?/a> to make sure you are on track. Additionally, you can try hair-growth products, which I have found do work in doubling your hair growth, but can be expensive. Try the ones listed in the article above.
I take Nature's Plus Ultra Hair. I've tried others but I believe these are the best. I've been taking them for many years.





What helped my hair loss more than anything else was essential oil scalp formulas. You can read about it here:





http://www.ezinearticles.com/?Aromatherp鈥?/a>












Future Biotics Hair, Nails, and Skin





Not only will this vitamin work for your hair but it works for skin and nails too. I placed a link to a video of a woman who actually uses them.
i heard protein vitamins are best for hair growth.


and if you want more shiny/healthy hair then try fish oil vitamins.
prenatal vitamins help with hair and nail growth.
cucumbers and celery.
i use biotin :3

No comments:

Post a Comment