Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is it ok to take multivitamins along with vitamins for hair growth?

im thinking of taking vitamins for hair like Hairtopia. i want my hair to grow faster but im afraid of overdosing as i want to take multivitamins too...Is it ok to take multivitamins along with vitamins for hair growth?
This is not a good idea. Too much vitamin A can cause hair loss. Most multi-vitamins have the max amount of vitamin A you would want. So if you're doubling up this may cause more problems.





Essential oil scalp treatments are excellent to help hair grow faster and healthier.





You'd be better off sticking to Hairtopia only and using essental oil treatments. This would be more effective than doubling up on vitamins.Is it ok to take multivitamins along with vitamins for hair growth?
I seriously doubt you can overdose on vitamins! I also doubt that they can do you much good, but won't hurt you either. They only cost you money -- lots of money!





There is no pill you can take to make your hair grow faster or longer, or thicker. Again, you can spend a lot of money on ';hair pills'; and they will do you as much good as any other sugar pill. There in nothing proven yet that can make your hair grow. The only thing growing is the seller's bank account.
why not just take Nioxin ';Intensive Therapy.Recharging Complex';.


its a multivitamin and and supplement for growth of hair.





Well, its says its a Food/dietary supplement for healthy growth of hair, skin and nails.





my mom bought it for me, saying that it worked for her. And she recommends it to her clients [she owns her own beauty salon and is a licensed hair stylist]





Personally, I don't see much of heightened hair growth but my nails sure are getting annoying that i need to clip them more than I used to.





Try it out for yourself, I guess it depends on the person's individual body. Im not sure how much they are, but they are expensive from what I hear.





And i wouldn't know about overdosing, but i don't take my seperate vitamin D anymore, since nioxin has it. Just a precaution. might sound silly, i know but hey :]
I wouldn't...ask your doctor though!

No comments:

Post a Comment