Saturday, February 20, 2010

13 year old wants to use pre-natal vitamins for hair growth?

My daughter wants to use Prenatal vitamins to make her hair grow faster. She is 13 will it do anything to her body? Do you think she will be okay to take some? If we do get them is walmart a good place to get them? And should she take 2 a day? THanks so much!13 year old wants to use pre-natal vitamins for hair growth?
I've heard that prenatal vitamins can make hair grow faster, and I've actually considered using them myself. They won't harm your daughter, they are just vitamins. You can get them from anywhere, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, GNC. 13 year old wants to use pre-natal vitamins for hair growth?
No it won't do anything, they are just vitamins. I'm taking them and they are 15. They are recommended for pregnant women, but it's okay for even men to take. If you're afraid to give them to her you can give her regular vitamins, compare the labels to the other vitamins they have almost the same percentage.
I think you really need to be careful on letting your daughter taking prenatal vitamins because she is too young. You can try to visit this link and read some information on how to make your hair grow faster


http://www.punkypaige.com/how-to-make-hair-grow-faster.php.


I am hoping that it can help you and i'm sorry, if not.
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment