Monday, February 22, 2010

LADIES!!! does taking prenatal hair vitamins for hair growth work? 10 pts?

Hey Gallllls! I recently got a pixie cut and i hate it!! I want my hair to grow back fast! My stylist and some friends recommended taking prenatal vitamins. Does it really make your hair grow faster? Experiences please?


Also is it safe? I am not pregnant. I have read that some research shows taking prenatal vitamins can cause breast cancer later in life.


So please share your experiences with me!!! Does it work ? is it worth it?


THANNNKSSS!LADIES!!! does taking prenatal hair vitamins for hair growth work? 10 pts?
its safe i heard and heps grow your hair but it can also make your face get hairry!LADIES!!! does taking prenatal hair vitamins for hair growth work? 10 pts?
yes
It does not work. It may add a slight thickness to your hair, but science has proven over and over, there is NOTHING to make hair grow faster for women. :(
prenatal vitamins, won't give you cancer, but they may, or may not, help your hair grow, I've had many friends try, prenatal vitamins and few have been satisfied with the results. they actually sell hair vitamins, why don't you go with that, the main ingrediant in hair vitamins is biotin, you can just take a regular vitamin and add a biotin supplement, it might be cheaper for you.
The only thing that makes hair grow longer is not washing it because of the natural chemicals. But that is gross- so don't do that. I'm really sorry but you just have to wait... It's all just scams.


Sorry!


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment