Monday, February 22, 2010

Vitamins for Hair Growth?

I was wondering what vitamins are good for Hair Growth.


I found out that Rosemary plant is a good source of natural oils to stimulate hair growth. Is this true?? If so, what other plants can help hair growth?Vitamins for Hair Growth?
Hey, I have been doing my research and this is what I have gathered from several sights...





vitamins b5, b3, b6, inositol and biotin


'


Every day take this amount:





b6-150mg


b5-300 mg


b3-150 mg


*** Those are essential for healthy hair and growth... It is also found in the foods beans, peas, carrots, cauliflower, soybeans, milk and eggs.





biotin-150mg





***inositol**** I HEARD THIS IS KEY FOR HAIR GROWTH****





I take one a day which has most of these and the the amount you need. However it lacks the b5, b3, and b6...so im gonna try to pick them up in another vitamin...





HAIRFINITY had more than what you need and has said that they can make your hair grow an inch a month! , Im thinking about taking them...





HOpe this helps :-)Vitamins for Hair Growth?
Do you have thin hair if you do you can look at this site i found on hair restoration for growth
Biotin and drink lots of water and eat health and workout. O ya and make sure you wash your hair and eyes does wonders. Good luck kiss kiss...
fish oil helps, and prenatal vitamins
I heard vitamin A helps
Aha your bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment