Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is there a chewable vitamin for hair growth?

I can't swallow pills, my tongue always stops it somehow. And I gag on liquids. So is there such thing as a chewable hair growth vitamin?Is there a chewable vitamin for hair growth?
Prenatal vitamins, Vitamin E. They aren't chewable but the prenatal you could possibly crush up, although I wouldn't want to because of the taste. Vitamin E can be popped, but with the same problem with the taste.Is there a chewable vitamin for hair growth?
Hi Sara,





I cannot say how this product will work for you, however it appears to be getting a lot of publicity and for me personally it has helped with hair growth as well as my nails. My reason for no pills is a recent surgery limiting my absorption.





checkoutchews.com





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment