Saturday, February 20, 2010

Question about Prenatal Vitamins for Hair growth?

Hi. I have long hair, but I want to grow it out longer, but it's taking forever!


So I wanna try taking Prenatal vitamins ( I am not pregnant though )


But I saw these side effects :





cramps


Constipation or diarrhea


Indigestion or heartburn


Muscle aches and pains


Nausea and vomiting


Fatigue


Gas or belching





~Would this happen to me if i'm not pregnant? thanks xox 10 pointsQuestion about Prenatal Vitamins for Hair growth?
when i first started taking them (i'm not/wasn't pregnant),they gave me a little gas,some nausea and i did experience fatigue. so i switched to a regular multivitamin and i didn't go through any smyptoms. you're better off going with a regular multivitamin. they're just as good =)Question about Prenatal Vitamins for Hair growth?
i would think so, maybe you should a test drive before you go permantly dependent on vitamins
yes of course it can.
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment