Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pre-natal supplements/vitamins for hair growth?

Hi there,





Ive read a few times that pre natal supplements have a tendency to make your hair and nails grow faster.... can any of you tell me if this is true?





I DID have long hair but a trip to a hairdresser RUINED the condition of all my hair to the extent that I had to have it all cut off to my shoulders. I am determined to have my hair back to its original length for my wedding in Dec 08 but also want it to be in great condition so Ill need to keep getting trims... Will these vitamins/supplements help it grow faster??





Much appreciated!!Pre-natal supplements/vitamins for hair growth?
when i was pregnant my hair grew really long and normally it doesn't grow very much. You may want to also do hot oil treatments if it's really damaged.Pre-natal supplements/vitamins for hair growth?
Dont go out and buy anything expensive.


First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)





Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)





Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a ';little'; honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)





Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short





Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!








The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower





You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences ';clean happy'; conditioner.





When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years











You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.











Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid..鈥?/a>
Although vitamins and minerals help with your overall health, there is nothing that can ';speed'; the growth of hair. Most folks hair grows at the rate of a 1/2 inch per month, and in the summer you hair actually will grow at a faster rate than in the winter months. So, you can take all the vitamins that you want, but nothing is going to ';force'; your hair to grow longer faster. Most women mistakenly believe that their hair is growing faster and stronger during pregnancy, but it is usually the case that your hair looks and feels fantastic during pregnancy because you are taking such good care of yourself because of the baby growing inside!!!!!





Since your hair is cut to your shoulders (which isn't TOO short) you should be able to grow it at least 6 inches by your wedding. I am also trying to grow my hair longer for my friend's wedding in '08 and my hair is the same length as yours. I finally found a hairdresser who LISTENS to me and will not cut more than I want taken off. Therefore, I am going every 6-8 weeks (even though I am used to more frequent cuts) but this is what she recommended to grow it out long. She only takes off a 1/4 of an inch when I do go. She has left my layers alone for the past 2 visits and they are fine and have really grown. I am positive that by eating healthy, exercising, and getting those 6-8 week trims will get my hair at least 6 inches longer by next year. I can already see such a difference in 3 months. I too had a ';messed up'; haircut by this stylist and they cut me too many bangs...and I can just about tuck the ones that I am growing out behind my ears already. I know it seems like it takes forever when you're growing it out, but be patient and in a few months you really will notice it happening!!!
Yes, most of the time they do help. go for Biorga Ecophane pills and also: apply almond oil after every bath to your hair tips while it's still wet; it'll stimulate your hair to become longer.





To Princessoffan: During pregnancy hair growth is stronger cause of hormonal change in the body. That's why you usually confront a hairloss right after accouchement.
yes they do or take hair skin and nail vitamins but you have to take them three times a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment