Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can I take Prenatal Vitamins for hair growth with Yaz?

I would ask your doctor first. I take prenatal just because I have insanely low iron and my doctor told me to go on them and I am on birth control so I don't see how it would hurt. However I would still ask your doctor first.


Also just in case you didn't already know this, the stuff in prenatal that make your hair grow is sold in it's own little vitamin that you can find in any drug store or target or vitamin shop that might be better for you since you are then taking something for the direct affect it has on you rather then the side effect of taking prenatal vitamins. But once again even with just those I would highly suggest talking to your doctor first. Every single person is different so you never know what negative side effects something will have on you unless you talk it over with a doctor.


I looked up on the web ';hair, skin and nail vitamins'; and found this website/source though to give you an idea of what you might want to try though and what you are looking at maybe spending. I know they sell the same thing at Target though for cheaper since I just saw it there a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment