Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flinstones Vitamins for hair growth?

Wont these vitamins do what other Biotin vitamins do?


Cause it has biotin, which i heard is good for hair growth.


heres a link that names what the vitamins have in them--


http://flintstonesvitamins.com/definitio鈥?/a>





I cant swallow pills, so im considering buying the gummy ones.


I know, it suckss. but yeah, wouldnt these work just as any other biotin vitamin?Flinstones Vitamins for hair growth?
I take flintstone vitamins every day, they're tasty and good for you! You might as well, it can't hurt.


The gummy ones aren't that great, but if you buy the sour gummy kind, they're pretty good, except the green ones.Flinstones Vitamins for hair growth?
No...the gummy ones are nothing compared to what I use.





Go to GNC and ask for Women's Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails Formula. This stuff makes my hair grow really fast...but beware, it makes hair EVERYWHERE grow fast (bikini line, legs, armpits) so you'll have to shave more often! It has 3000 mcg's of biotin (which is perfectly safe, I asked my dr.)





here's the link for it





http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?pro鈥?/a>
well sort of.. biotin DOES NOT MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW! it aids in cell growth which will make your hair thicker and healthier looking, but not longer. BUT, however, ANY multi-vitamin will help make your hair grow.. I take chewable vitamins also and they help my hair grow faster (my hair grows extreeemely slow).
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment