Monday, February 22, 2010

Food/vitamins for hair growth?

I used to have very thick hair, but over the past few years, it has become so thin that I have bald patches. I have been tested for a thyroid condition, and everything is normal. I wonder if a poor diet has something to do with my hair loss. Are there any foods or vitamins I could take to help with this problem?Food/vitamins for hair growth?
Zinc, folic acid, vitamin stores usually have their own brands of a ';hair, skin, and nails'; formula. They all worked good for me.


For what the vitamins didn't help... I got good results from nioxin. It's a thinning hair care line. Pricy, but it helped.


For quick fixes use Victoria's Secret volumizing shampoo, skip the conditioner and apply mousse at roots before blow drying (upside down)Food/vitamins for hair growth?
You may have clogged hair follicles. Go see someone at a hair salon for advice.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-鈥?/a>
Try Biotin. It is a nutrient found in hair products or in some foods (Plant sources).
take vitaminE i take em i use walgreens brand gold seal soft gel capecls there like 7.99
Biotin, get it at GNC or Walmart.
prenatals helped my hair grow and turn silky... also in the vitamin aisle they have hair and nail vitamins worth a try
Biotin... at GNC.
protein,calcium, and lots of it.
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment