Saturday, February 20, 2010

If your not pregnant is it ok to take prenatal vitamins for hair growth?

I'm not sure they would help you grow more hair but I doubt there is anything in them that would hurt you. Now don't go overboard and take them by the handfuls. To many vitamins can cause severe problems. the Same goes for herbs. Know what they do Google will help you there. Know what they can do if you take too many. Just use your better judgment.If your not pregnant is it ok to take prenatal vitamins for hair growth?
Yes its just a vitamin.


But there are vitamins you can take specially for hair and nails I took a vitamin called ';Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails'; before I was prego. I got it at WalMart the brand is called ORIGIN for Women, you can also get it at GNC.If your not pregnant is it ok to take prenatal vitamins for hair growth?
It is prenatal vitamins are good for women for many reasons. many women are lacking in the folic acid and iron and other nutrients they provide and they offer many other benefit such as stronger and healthier hair and nails.
It won't hurt anything. But there are vitamins you can buy that are specifically designed for healthier hair and nails. May want to try those if all you want is improved hair.
sure why not, i don't know if its actually going to make your hair grow. i'm pretty sure its your hormones from being pregnant not the vitamins!
I think so. my mom actually told me to take prenatal vitamins


today because i was complaining about my haircut. lol
people keep thinking its the vitamins it's the hormone progesterone during pregnancy that causes the nail and hair growth
you can take pre natal vitamins anytime you want.
i was told by my midwife that its not the prenatal vitamins that make your hair and nails grow, its the pregnancy hormones
It's always okay to take prenatal vitamins. They are very good for you.
They are just vitamins. Nothing wrong with that.
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment